"New York, New York" - On The Town The music was written by Leonard Bernstein and the lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green.
August sunsets are growing longer as September looms on the horizon…
We the people of Law Offices of Joseph A. Romano, P.C. have enjoyed bringing you this month’s blog series, more than ever before.
It has been an honor to share the words of our Founding Attorney, Joseph A. Romano, Esq.
Those of you who are his friends, already know that Joe is too humble of a guy to publicly boast of the humanitarian work that he does.
Joe is perpetually serving the charitable needs of the Greater New York Community.
However, when it’s time for him to accept an award in return for his generosity, he will often send a staffer up to the podium, to accept on his behalf.
Again, Joe is too modest to sing his own praises.
So, we will!
Below is a partial list of accolades attributed to Joseph A. Romano, Esq.
- Philanthropist – quietly donates to a multitude of N.Y. charities
- Leader – legal trailblazer who set the bar higher in N.Y.
- Mentor – many successful protégés in and beyond N.Y.
- Founder – we advocate for all clients by his mission statement:
“Making a Real Difference for Real People”
Our Founder started with just one office in Yonkers, and today we are a part of a legal empire encompassing every Borough and Outer Region of New York City.
Law Offices of Joseph A. Romano, P.C. is a Full-Service Law Firm
Areas of Law:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Nationwide Social Security Disability
- Longshore Harbor Act
- Hearing Loss Claims
- 9/11 Latent Injuries
- Disability Pensions
While most people are familiar with our areas of law, many are still vastly unaware of 9/11 Latent Injury/Illness Ligation.
9/11 Latent Injury/Illness is a growing epidemic.
New York State Workers Compensation System may pay according to your 9/11 Latent Injury/Illness, even if you were not on the job during your period of exposure.
Allow us to register your mere presence, your volunteer or occupational participation in the toxic waste clean-up of Ground Zero during the post 9/11 aftermath. This preserves your right to file a claim in the future.
- We are standing by to assist you in protecting your future rights for filing a 9/11 Latent Illness/ Injury Claim
- We will start you off by registering your presence in Lower Manhattan during the 12 months also known as the aftermath of 9/11
- The New York State Workers’ Compensation Board is accepting registration forms now.
Join us in Long Island on September 15th for a very special ceremony as we support our good friend Mr. John Feal.